I am having such a wonderful time here at The Tin Thimble in Loomis, a veritable feast of felt, friends, fibre, fabric and fun all day long! Time is tight and I am just grabbing a quiet 10 minute break to give you a short update while everyone has some lunch then it’s back to the work space, really, felting is SO NOT an effort!!! It’s been brilliant to catch up with old friends and meet up with new ones, ten minutes is just not enough time to fill you in on everything that has been happening but here are a couple of the highlights …..
- Sharon, Emma, Lisa and I have been felting like dervishes every spare minute we can between workshops, skirts, vests, jackets and wraps, amazing colours, fabric and style
- Had a lovely visit from Karen Crete and her GORGEOUS young man, check out the pic below!
- The felted accessories workshop yesterday was such fun and some gorgeous pieces of felt were created, pics when we take some of the finished pieces
- The nuno mosaic class is well underway now and there will be some amazing large pieces felted by the time I try and update you all again tomorrow
- From Felt to Friendship is 7th overall in the Blurb bestsellers list, 4th in the craft section!
- Chrissie and I were featured online by the amazing Linda Lanese of Craft Gossip fame, check out the post the free draw for a book if you live in the USA! For those of you not living in that part of the world Chrissie and I hope to have another draw as soon as I get home so keep your eyes peeled to both our blogs! http://felting.craftgossip.com/giveaway/book-review-and-giveaway-from-felt-to-friendship/