As a result I have entered Jo-Anne’s give away and Ann’s challenge so here goes with the projects that I want to finish during January ……..
- Handle and closure on large green/lime/white bag.
- Handle on small green bag and possibly some beading.
- Handle on small blue/purple/navy/white bag.
- Handle on natural bag with goat hair.
- Handle and closures on the small mixed blue saddle bag.
- Wet and re-felt the brown and cream vessel so that I can use it as a bag instead of a desktop tidy. Add a handle, poss leather.
- Make a closure for the red and pink mosaic neck wrap.
- String felt beads to make tactile outdoor and indoor mobiles.
- String beads to make jewellery.
- Decide how to finish and hang my batiked circle fabric, been waiting a long time for this one!!
- Possibly make something with the blue/purple nuno felt you can just see peeking out from behind the bags.
- Possibly add a handle and closure to the nuno felted bag just visable to the right of the nuno neck wrap.
I also placed a large order with Wollknoll this afternoon for the wool that I need for the 2 rug making workshops with Mehmet Girgic. He is making the rug bases in Turkey as we speak and sending the special enormous plastic woven mats that we will be using to roll the rugs in tomorrow. These courses will be such great fun, I am tossing around so many ideas in my head for the two rugs that I intend making (I will be doing both workshops) but have still not settled on any one style yet! We are SO lucky to have a feltmaker with such a worldwide profile travelling here to Ireland that I am amazed more people haven’t confirmed their booking yet, only one week to go!!
Off now to get stuck into those projects!